Parkinson’s Research, Education & Advocacy
We are committed to the Parkinson’s Disease community and believe that together, with patients, care partners and healthcare providers, we can achieve so much more in research, education and advocacy. Our growing list of partners includes:
- A Walk to Stamp Out Parkinson’s
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- Brian Grant Foundation
- Dallas Area Parkinson’s Society
- Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson’s
- Grand Traverse Area Parkinson’s Support Group
- Greater Charleston Parkinsons Disease Support Group
- Houston Area Parkinson’s Society
- Indiana Parkinson Foundation Inc.
- Massachusetts Neurologic Association
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Michigan Parkinson Foundation
- Movement Disorders Foundation of Arizona
- Neuro Challenge Foundation
- Pals In Motion
- Parkinson Association of Central Florida
- Parkinson Association of Northern CA
- The Parkinson council
- Parkinson’s Foundation
- Parkinson Foundation of OK
- Parkinson’s Moving Day
- Parkinson’s Unity Walk
- PJ Parkinson’s Support for Blount County
- PMD Alliance
- South Dakota Parkinson Foundation
- Wisconsin Parkinson Association
The COVID pandemic has impacted our people and communities in profound ways, and we are very proud of Amneal’s collective efforts to share our passion and company resources in support of recovery and relief activities across the globe. Learn more about our activities in our 2020 Corporate Responsibility Report
Support for Veterans
In October 2020, Amneal launched a partnership with American Corporate Partners (ACP), a national nonprofit organization focused on helping veterans and active-duty spouses find
their next careers. Since then, many of our U.S.-based leaders have been volunteering to mentor a veteran or active-duty spouse in their transition to civilian life.
Community and Industry Sponsorships
Hauppauge Industrial Association of Long Island (HIA-LI)
As one of the largest employers in the Long Island community, Amneal takes great pride in its participation in HIA-LI. This organization is the recognized voice for business in Long Island and an influential engine for responsible regional development.
The Indo-American Pharmaceutical Society (IAPS)
IAPS is committed to high-quality pharmacist care and restoring, maintaining, and promoting the health and well-being of the people they serve. Sharing common roots from India, Amneal co-CEOs Chirag and Chintu Patel regularly support the IAPS through program sponsorships and participation.
National Association of Chain Drug Stores® (NACDS)
The NACDS Foundation provides scholarships for deserving pharmacy students and supports continuing education programs to further address patient centered care in the community setting. Amneal proudly supports the NACDS Foundation through donations to its Scholarship Fund and by regular sponsorship of its fundraising activities.
Glasgow High School
Amneal supports Glasgow High School’s Academy of Health Sciences in Glasgow, Kentucky, assisting the local youth to explore potential STEM vocations that would otherwise be unfamiliar to them. The company’s annual contributions provide crucial lab equipment and supplies to help sustain this vital academic program.